The Brewmiceter Hops Hunt was started by 3 local Greenville libation lovers: Darcy, Deb and Jerry. The three almost retired residents wanted to help local "watering holes" that experienced lowered sales during COVID. They were looking to have the project be built on Greenville’s history, uniqueness and community support. The result - Brewmiceter Hops Hunt. This Scavenger Hunt is fun, free and refreshing.
There are eight mice located at eight different local locations. Find a mouse and move on to the next clue, head there, hunt for their mouse and enjoy a fabulous cold beverage. To remember your hunt and the good times had with family/friends/locals, you can find assorted Brewmiceter merchandise through the link below.
Have fun, use the clues below and enjoy a few libations as you support local watering holes. Take a picture, tag @Brewmiceter, post .......random photos will be highlighted on future posts. Watch out for Brewmiceter peeps who carry free swag - just ask.
In this hunt, there are eight mice hidden at eight different local breweries. Find the mouse and enjoy a fabulous cold one before moving on to the next brewery!
1. Let the hunt begin at Greenville’s oldest brewery. You will find Grandpa Mouse here down by the Creek. He is old but has been around the brewhouse and hides like no other, so look hard.
2. Thirteen miles northeast, you will find Blanch Battles Mouse. At this brewery, they believe local businesses should continue the legacies from their ancestors and help to “create and foster” the communities around them.
3. **It is with deep sadness that Funky Fun Fretta, Shawn, Lindsay, and "The Flock" at Birds Fly South have migrated on to different ventures after giving us many great times, some of the best beers in the area, and a family fun brewery for all. Stay tuned for the next stop as we fill this spot. We want to thank them for their support and raise a glass to their futures.
4. Traverse over to where the sun sets and they Brew Four The Love! Here Trevor Mouse is hiking high among the Pine Trees. This small batch microbrewery specializes in true-to-style craft beer. You might run into a hockey player and you are sure to meet some friendly locals.
5. Godfather Mouse is not more than a couple of hops up the trail. Here the brewmaster has over 30 years of experience and honed his craft in Germany. You will find a special release or two at this lager-forward brewpub.
6. Time to hunt for Local Lyle Mouse. His farmhouse attitude loves locally sourced ingredients and his Belgian brewing techniques create beers that range from approachable saisons to challenging barrel-aged sours.
7. New Location Coming SOON. Just a stone’s throw from downtown is where Hoppy Mouse goes to connect, have a discussion and be part of a community. Stop by for a craft beer, curated wine, etc…….to enjoy there or take it to-go.
8. At the end of this hunt, look for Gaspar Mouse. Put your tires to rest and top off the day with some of the best-named beers in town - gems like The Spice Is Right. Here, you are back in the heart of Greenville where a crew that creates with passion and serves with enthusiasm will take great care of you.
This hunt is best done over multiple days. As a reminder - PLEASE drink responsibly.
Tag us on Instagram! #BrewmiceterHopsHunt
**We are happy to say that Brewery 85 (Peter Prost Mouse) was sold and that Meredith and Will (original owners and part of the Hops Hunt) are doing great. We want to thank them for their support and raise a glass to their successful journey and final sale of Brewery 85.
**It is with deep sadness that Funky Fun Fretta, Shawn, Lindsay, and "The Flock" at Birds Fly South have migrated on to different ventures after giving us many great experiences, some of the best beers in the area, and a family fun brewery for all of us.
Registration for Drawings, Rules and Regulations
View the Brewmiceter Rules and sign the consent form to register to win in a gift in our monthly drawings by clicking the link below.