The Brewmiceter Hops Hunt was started by 3 local Greenville beer lovers: Darcy, Deb and Jerry. The three almost retired residents wanted to help local breweries that experienced lowered sales during COVID. They were looking to have the project be built on Greenville’s history and uniqueness. The result was the Brewmiceter Hops Hunt. This Scavenger Hunt is fun, free and refreshing.
In this hunt, there are eight mice located at eight different local breweries. Find a mouse and move on to the next brewery to hunt for their mouse and enjoy a fabulous cold brew. To remember your hunt and the good times had with family/friends/locals, you can find assorted Brewmiceter Hops Hunt merchandise through the link below.
Have fun, use the clues below and enjoy a few beers as you support local breweries. Do not forget to register for the monthly drawing - win some swag, or a growler .......
In this hunt, there are eight mice hidden at eight different local breweries. Find the mouse and enjoy a fabulous cold one before moving on to the next brewery!
1. Let the hunt begin at Greenville’s oldest brewery. You will find Grandpa Mouse here down by the Creek. He is old but has been around the brewhouse and hides like no other, so look hard.
2. Thirteen miles northeast, you will find Blanch Battles Mouse. At this brewery, they believe local businesses should continue the legacies from their ancestors and help to “create and foster” the communities around them.
3. Feet tired? Fly like a swallow and visit Funky Fun Fretta Mouse and enjoy some saisons, sours, and many other delicious beers. Be sure to finish off your visit by leaving an imprint from your beer glass on a table.
4. Traverse over to where the sun sets and they Brew Four The Love! Here Trevor Mouse is hiking high among the Pine Trees. This small batch microbrewery specializes in true-to-style craft beer. You might run into a hockey player and you are sure to meet some friendly locals.
5. Godfather Mouse is not more than a couple of hops up the trail. Here the brewmaster has over 30 years of experience and honed his craft in Germany. You will find a special release or two at this lager-forward brewpub.
6. Time to hunt for Local Lyle Mouse. His farmhouse attitude loves locally sourced ingredients and his Belgian brewing techniques create beers that range from approachable saisons to challenging barrel-aged sours.
7. It is not Quittin’ Time yet. Y’all will find Peter Prost Mouse still hard at work at this brewery. It is time to blend Southern culture with craft beer spirit using traditional German brewing techniques.
8. At the end of this hunt, look for Gaspar Mouse. Put your tires to rest and top off the day with some of the best-named beers in town - gems like The Spice Is Right. Here, you are back in the heart of Greenville where a crew that creates with passion and serves with enthusiasm will take great care of you.
This hunt is best done over multiple days. As a reminder - PLEASE drink responsibly.
Tag us on Instagram! #BrewmiceterHopsHunt
Registration for Drawings, Rules and Regulations
View the Brewmiceter Rules and sign the consent form to register to win in a gift in our monthly drawings by clicking the link below.