NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the Brewmiceter.com and who are 21 years old as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Loyal to Greenville, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Loyal to Greenville as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on the 1st of each month beginning November 1, 2021, 10:00 AM, Eastern time and ending the last day of the same month, midnight, Eastern time until the contest is stopped by Loyal to Greenville. All online entries must be received by the last day of campaign month, midnight, Eastern time until the contest is stopped by Loyal to Greenville.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by entering your email and accepting the teams and conditions online at https://loyaltogreenville.com/pages/brewmiceter-rules. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Loyal to Greenville. You may enter only once per campaign month, and may only win once during the duration of the yearly campaign. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Loyal to Greenville.
Prizes: The Winner of the monthly Campaign will receive a gift from Brewmiceter.com, which may vary month to month. (i.e. One gift will be a Brewmiceter Logo Amber 64oz Growler.) Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Loyal to Greenville. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Loyal to Greenville’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Loyal to Greenville to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing by a third party not related to Loyal to Greenville, under the supervision of Loyal to Greenville. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Loyal to Greenville shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT LOYAL TO GREENVILLE‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Loyal to Greenville, anyone acting on behalf of Loyal to Greenville, and Loyal to Greenville’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Loyal to Greenville from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Loyal to Greenville may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Loyal to Greenville reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Loyal to Greenville’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Loyal to Greenville may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Loyal to Greenville. Loyal to Greenville reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Loyal to Greenville has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Loyal to Greenville reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Loyal to Greenville and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND South Carolina, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in South Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self addressed envelope to: Loyal to Greenville 927 South Main Street Unit 205, Greenville, SC 29601. Requests must be received no later than one month after the contest is ended by Loyal to Greenville.
Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Loyal to Greenville 927 South Main Street, Unit 205, Greenville, SC 29601.
- The Campaign hosted by Loyal to Greenville is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook/Instagram.