Additional Brewmiceter Hints (Part 2)
- Follow us to the CREEK where not every THOMAS, Dick and Harry will be hanging out, but you will find some true craft beer connoisseurs and many locals at this favorite drinking spot.
- Seeing stars and STRIPES? We generally have more than C13 beers on tap, so you are sure to find one that will satisfy your tastebuds and lighten your load.
- If you grab a beer and head out to a picnic table where if you sit and face SOUTH you are almost guaranteed to have birds fly overhead.
- Quick Trivia question: Is tetrad Greek for a group or arrangement of 4 or is it German for a local gathering?
- Unlike Florida, South Carolina is not the state with the most swamps, but here you are sure to see more rabbits than Gators.
- Between Carolina and Germany, which one has the most beautiful bauernhaus’? Should we ask that man wearing the Lederhosen standing there in West Greenville?
- Brewery 85 has been sold and we are happy to report that
Meredith and Will are doing fabulous.
- We are FIRED up about our beers, so please continue to FORGE ahead with your hunt